Teach Online and Get Paid
It’s true! You can now make money while sitting anywhere in the world by simply having steady internet connection and urge to share your knowledge with young global minds. We discovered that there is a huge gap in ensuring quality education reaches every student, globally. It was limited by geographical norms and teachers don’t always get paid well, especially in the countries where currency value is lower in comparison to USD. Hence, we have developed online teaching platform where you can teach freely choose your hours of teaching at the rate that feels right for you and at the time that convenient to you. Teaching online jobs give you freedom to do what you love the most without worrying.
What are the benefits of Online Teaching??
- You can work from anywhere! You just need steady internet connection. No spending hours commuting to and fro from work. No need to sabotage your vacations or miss your grandparent’s 75th wedding anniversary celebrations.
- Choose your own working hours when you sign up for online teaching jobs. You are your own boss here.
- Get paid to teach online and make extra money. This could be your second source of income.
- Get international exposure. It’s a great cultural exchange from the confines of your screen.
- Build an international teaching portfolio that can help you ‘go places’. It quickly increases your chances of getting a higher position.
- Technology! When you teach online you become absolutely in sync with the new technology standards. This also, makes you easily adaptable towards any technology platform, which is a much sought after soft skill to have in today’s world.
- Satisfaction! The joy of seeing you students excel is unmatched by anything for a teacher. We ensure to provide you all tools to have that pure satisfaction. So, all you do is teach online.
What’s required of you to teach online and get paid?
- You need a computer or a laptop with a good broadband connection.
- You must have a Post Graduate degree in the subject you wish to teach.
- We expect you to be available for at least 3-4 hours a day, so that you can reach to maximum students.
- Willingness to learn new technology and tools needed to be used when teaching online
How do I get started to teach online?
Apply to be the teacher on our platform by filling out the details in application form. After thorough screening of your profile, we will ask you to give a teaching demo. Once our team is convinced about your demo and profile, we’ll organize a training on how to use our online teaching platform. As you complete this successfully you are now listed as a teacher with us. Connect with students, start teaching and making money.